Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lailah Amber Litle



The precious angel finally decided to make her grand appearance! Since she was 10 days late we all say she was holding out for the perfect birthday... 8/9/10. She was born at 23:24 (or 11:24pm for the non-medical) and weighed in at 8lbs on the nose, 20.5in long and absolutely perfect! Seeing as she decided to come AFTER her aunt (that being me) left for a week of vacation, I didn't get to actually see her in person until day 6. The day of her birth I got constant updates via text and the tearful phone call from Mom (aka Grandma :) as soon as she was born. Thankfully we live in the modern world of technology so I got daily picture and video updates until I got to see her. So here she is:




Proud Dad and Grandpa

Finally meeting Auntie


Isn't all that hair precious?







It makes me sad to think that by the next time I see her she will have changed so much!

1 comment:

  1. Des, she is just perfect! SO beautiful and yes, love all that hair! You're the best auntie ever, she's lucky to have you:) Muah!!!

    ReplyDelete